Friday, April 10, 2009

Starting Fresh

After taking a month off from exercising and wearing my bb, I decided to reset my goal and start over.

Reflection: I started my bb experience in January and since then I have lost a total of 14 pounds. Not a significant weight loss, but is a loss- so I am pleased with my progress. Averages out to about 4.5 lbs lost a month.

Today marks a new beginning for me.

My daily goals- exercise anywhere from an hour to three hours, drink 9-12 cups of water, and keep my food intake within my bb calorie limit.

June 22-29 will be spent on the luxury beach of Siesta Key. Just 2-3 months away!
CANNOT WAIT! :) I am hoping to lose 20 lbs before then.

On a side note, did you see biggest loser a couple weeks ago when Nicole returned and something like 87 pounds at home- on her own!?! I couldn't believe it. Isn't that around 7 lbs a week? How in the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment