Thursday, April 29, 2010

the report on being back

this last week was not too bad at all. My food was horrible. I thought I was doing good, but I wasn't counting calories and i know I was eating way over. I did end up exercising the equivalent of 30 minutes for 5 days. My friend Richelle and I have started biking together and we went 3 times last week for about an hr each. I had forgotten how much I love bike riding. And if spark people is correct, an hour bike ride burns just over 600 calories! I wish I could find my bodybugg.. with all the packing and moving, I have seemed to misplace it. Hoping it turns up soon.

now to the weight loss: 1 pound. The scale is moving again! - go figure that when i get my body moving again, I will see results. So that makes me at 223. So close to the teens! Maybe by next tuesday :)

well, hope you all enjoy the the rest of the week! I cannot wait until the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That should be a GREAT motivator Miss Kelly! If you kicked ass you could be in the teens next week. HOW exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! Congrats on the loss and for the scale moving in the right direction again! Cheering for you to be in the teens next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete