Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day One

Wow. I did not do as well as I had planned. No exercise. Today was busy. I had to stay at work a little longer than planned and then did some errands. Ate dinner. After a friend came over to plan our new years party and now I am drained. It may be good though to see how many calories I burn a day without any exercise. It is def. not where I want to stay, but tomorrow WILL be better. I guess baby steps are best.

I cannot figure out how to post a picture of my chart. I will try and mess with it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to have a day or so with absolutely no exercise to see what your baseline normal day is. Now that you have had yours....
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how Mike told me to post mine...
    "What I do is when I have my screen up, I hit the Prt Scrn key on my computer. Then I open Photoshop (You can use Paint as well). Choose Edit then Paste. From there just crop the image to what you want to see and save it to a folder. Once you save it to your folder you can upload the image when you do your post. I name all my images Dec242008 etc so I know what day they belong to. (The date is the same as the day of the post....usually you post it the day after)."

    ReplyDelete