Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 47- weigh in day

Today marks day 47.

I have been sick the last couple of days. Low grade fevers, coughing, ear ache. Not fun. It is down to just a cold but I can't seem to shake it. To say the least I haven't been exercising or wearing the bodybugg. Today I am going to start back up again.

Down 4 pounds for the week. Which I suppose makes sense because I wasn't eating too much. Hopefully I won't gain anything this week as my body gets back on track and as I start eating again. Although, my bodybugg man LOVED that I was down 4 pounds! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I haven't seen anything close to being down 4lbs in a week. My BodyBugg man gave me "the look" last week when I actually gained despite being pretty good. Oh well...it's a journey!

    ReplyDelete