Wednesday, October 28, 2009

About that 'groove' thing..

Debbie Siebers is back in my life. Debbie as in, Slim in 6, Debbie. I bought Slim in 6 what seems like just last week, but really it has been 2 months ago. On Sept 2 I started and it didn't last long.. work, school, social life, tv programs! Well, last night I got inspired and decided to finish what I had started.. 6 days, 6 weeks with my dear friend Debbie. Tonight I am on my second day and I feel great.. I love feeling sore. I opened up the notebook that carries all my measurements, weights, etc and since Sept 2 I have gained 3 inches. If that isn't a slap in the face. Enough of this gaining crap, it is time for those numbers to go down.

I have seemed to misplace my bodybug. I took my bb and all the cords with me to Toledo a couple wks ago, so I could track my calories while I used the hotel gym. Well, it is now no where to be found. I won't and cannot let that be my excuse for not working out though.

I believe that is all for now, more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment