Monday, October 19, 2009

back in the grove

The last few months have flown by. I barely remember May, the month I stopped blogging and crazy enough, the time the weight started piling back on. Fat, REALLY likes my body, ha. I know, I know sick.

I have been all talk for awhile now. The will and want is there to lose weight and be healthy, but the drive and do isn't. I know I am not alone in this- but I also know I should not take comfort in knowing that.

The bb is being reinstated in my life starting tomorrow. Enough talk and wishing. I am going to take my life back.

On a side note, I am excited to see that fat cube and mike are back to the blogging world.. also thankful that Kim stayed with it! You all don't know how much I enjoy reading and keeping up!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I am totally with you on the weight loss thing. I WANT to lose weight, but I don't have the drive to do it. Its frustrating. Start posting and maybe that will help you (and me)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly! Welcome back!

    How is it going? Were you able to get back in the swing?

    ReplyDelete