Saturday, January 16, 2010

Starting Over - AGAIN!!

For the past week I am been thinking about this blog and just wanting to start over. A fresh start. A new blog. Then I was thinking- well what will people say about me? "Gee, she can't seem to stick to anything.. etc, etc." Well, I am decided this is MY blog after all and I am doing this for ME. Who cares what others think. So I am going to keep this blog up and running and just recommit to losing weight.
Like I said in my previous post I started exercising consistently since Monday and do not plan to stop anytime soon. Beginning last Monday my weight was 235.5 lbs- I have a LOT of work to do! But I know I can do it! I have a couple more days to work out and see how much more I can lose for the week.

Have a great Saturday :)

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! I've missed your posts- so get going girl! Its hard to work out every day and takes real committment. I admire that. Can't wait to see how much you lose this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do it!

    Hope youre enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! i appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right. You dont need a new blog. This one is just fine and its serving its purpose of making you accountable and I think its a form of therapy (for me atleast). You are doing great working out every day. Thats where I seem to fall short (excuses!). Keep it up and your going to see that 235 go way down!

    ReplyDelete