Wednesday, March 10, 2010

gain for week 8

You know how I said I was gaining weight and NOT losing? Yep, up 2 pounds. The only comfort I can bring myself is the fact while googling "gaining weight & p90x"- it is somewhat common. Muscle gain? But what makes me question that is on BL a couple seasons ago Jillian said that is crap. I don't know.

Although, I do know my food has a lot to do with it. This past weekend I had two baby showers AND my mom's birthday. Which means CAKE! ha, I know I shouldn't have eaten it, but frankly
I am not that strong :) So this week I need to seriously count every morsel that goes into my mouth.

I am debating whether or not I should activate my bb membership again. I know it would help- plus I wonder how many calories I am burning with the p90x dvds.

Here's that week 9! goes better then the last 2 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Do it! Do it! Summer is going to be here before WE know it Kelly girl! We need to kick it into action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you okay? It has been almost a month since you posted :-(

    ReplyDelete