Thursday, March 4, 2010

week seven recap

Woo last week ended up being a big fat ZERO. I suppose I am not surprised. It is just the first week that i haven't lost anything. Even if it is only a .5lb. I suppose not exercising well do that for me.

This week I started P90x and wowsers am I ever sore!! The workouts are so hard but what I enjoy about this program is that I don't do the same video repeatedly. The 1st phase has me doing a different video every night for the 7 seven days. So far I have completed 2 days and I still have to do my workout for today when I get home. But last night it was yoga for 90 minutes!! INSANE! My abs kill when I sit. When I raise my arms or put them behind my back they just ache. The back of my upper leg is sore. I love it!

I am going to try really hard to complete these- it is a reasonable goal- it really should not be a problem to get it an hour of workouts in a night. I just need to tell myself that over and over again!

Although I must say I have been doing this for 2 days now and was hoping that the scale would be able to show me that my hard work is paying off. I got nothing. By next tuesday weigh in i better be down. i'm just sayin'.

Well I gots to get to my workout - shoulders and arms.

2 comments:

  1. I am afraid of the P90x so I give you kudos for doing it! Hope the scale shows you some love on Tuesday. Have a good weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes our bodies need a week or so to recooperate from such big loses. Great job in the past several weeks!

    ReplyDelete