Thursday, May 6, 2010

awol

With all the moving around the last couple of months I cannot find my bodybugg, my notebook that I track my measurements/weight, and my tape measure. I don't get it. I have looked almost everywhere- not sure where else I can look. and right now I can't afford to purchase a new bb- although I would LOVE to, but I want to get a bike rack for my car and those are not cheap.

Speaking of biking tuesday night I went. My mom was using my car (hers was in the shop) so she just dropped me off at Richelle's house and I said I could just ride back to the house since it is only 4 miles away. Well, on the way back to my house I notice that I am riding hard and it is NOT smooth! I decided that once I got off the busy road and onto the county road I would get off and check.. flat tire!! I am still probably 3 miles away from home. Could not believe it! I ended up walking by bike back until my mom was able to come and get me!!

Hoping to take it in Saturday and get a new tube for it.

Going on a bike ride again tonight and I will have to take my sisters. Hopefully no falls :)

1 comment:

  1. I lost my old one for awhile. I found it in my trunk! I hope you find yours soon!

    ReplyDelete