Wednesday, May 12, 2010

today is the day

Yesterday was weigh in day.
I didn't post it (or wasn't going to count it) until I weighed myself this morning. I was thinking I was just retaining water.
Nope.
220.
Up .2lbs.
Which I realize is nothing, but I thought I did really good this week with exercise. I did eat out a lot more than normal, so I am assuming that plays a role in the gain.
Moving on.
-
I really want to get away from the twentys for good. So by next Tuesday, that is my goal (again!).
What I need to start doing is keep track of my workouts. What I do each day and how much.
That is also going to be my goal this week. Tracking.
-
This week I have midterms and I am completely stressed! I have so much to do it is unbelievable. I've been majorly slacking on my assignments and now it is biting me in the butt. So until Friday night I will be doing TONS of homework and tests. blah. But that only means that I am getting closer to the END! :)
-
My cousin posted this quote today and I love it: "this day is the day you will never get back. The only way to make it last is do something amazing and make memories!"

No comments:

Post a Comment