Wednesday, July 21, 2010

success.

Joining a gym, I believe was the best decision I have made in a long time. Last week I went every day except Friday. On Wednesday I had my first personal training session and he set me up with a weight training plan. The 1st day I work arms, next day is legs, and the last day is shoulders and back. We will meet every three weeks and evaluate my progress. I finished my first week last night and I could barely finish because I was so sore.


Results
After working out at the gym 2-3 hours a night I weighed in this morning at 207.2.. that is a loss of 2.8 lbs for the week. I am now under a pound of finally hitting my first mini goal.

I have been trying to be careful with what I am eating but I have not been tracking at all - just sort of eye balling it. After all the working out I have been doing I just assumed I would have had more of a loss. Don't get me wrong, I am THRILLED with what I have accomplished this week!

By next week I will be celebrating my mini goal.. hope you all enjoy your week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work

    ReplyDelete