Wednesday, July 14, 2010

recap of the last few weeks.

Days go by far too quickly.

I haven't fell off the bandwagon completely.. still plugging along. I weighed in this morning at 210. The last few weeks I have ranged anywhere from 214 to 209. So glad to see the number I saw this morning. Four pounds from my first mini goal.

The last couple of months I feel like I have been phonying this in. I know I have been lost almost 30 pounds, which is great- but I know I can expect more outta myself.

Last night I joined a gym. I went and worked out for about an hour and again tonight for 2 hours. I feel lost in there.. I don't know what I should be doing! I went ahead and set up a personal training session (it's free, thank goodness!) for tomorrow at 6:30pm, so hopefully he will be able to set a plan up for me.

Oh, today I had a doctor appointment and I was dreading to step on the scale because I didn't want my home scale to be wrong! But much to my surprise it read 212.. which means my scale is correct. I am quite pleased.

I can almost fit into my size 16 jeans. I can get them on and button them but def not comfortably and they do NOT look good. I look forward to the day the fit just right.

That's all for tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment