Tuesday, June 8, 2010

weigh in, over sleeping, glee

I had quite a morning. I had to leave the house this morning at 6:15 to be at my ortho appointment by 7:50. Well, my housemate and I had planned to go walking/running at 5am before I left. She came in my room at 5 and said she would rather not go, which I thought, "yay, more sleep for me!". I must not have reset my alarm after that, because I woke up at 6:45!! I sprinted out of bed, went and washed my hair and was out the door my 7 and on my way. I called the office and said I would be late. I was about 10 miles from the ortho office and I get a call from the receptionist telling me my appointment is NEXT week. I looked at my calendar and she was right. I turned around and headed home. blasted. So, next week I will be making the trip again.

Weigh in results: I will admit I moved the scale around the floor to get the a result I liked.. that counts right?! I am saying it does. 214.2. Which puts me down 2.2lbs. I think my double chin is finally getting a bit smaller. Score. My belly is still bigger than ever. I am down to only one pair of jeans that I wear everyday because my other pair has a nice attractive thigh hole. And I am afraid that will be happening soon to my last remaining pair. Hopefully I will outgrow (that isn't the word.. but you get the point) these jeans before that happens.

Tonight we are having friends over for the finale of glee! love, love that show! We are making slushies to commemorate the evening.

Hope everyone has a good evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment