Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 3 and 4

My friend Megan and I are living at her grandparent's house for the winter while they are in Texas. As I am just commuting to college, it is absolutely wonderful to have freedom and my own space. We took full advantage of our "own" home and had a small gathering last night and boy oh boy there was A LOT of awesome food to choose from. During the day I just had a slimfast shake and veggies because I knew I would need those extra calories for later in the evening.. I think I did ok considering not time for exercise and all the food. We ended up having about 8 friends, which was nice. Spent the night playing SCUM! bingo and laughing a lot. Finally got to bed around 4am. I hope you all enjoyed your new years evening and now onto the next year! May God bless each one of you.

The following Chart is from Wednesday night (day 3)
Today went well. It was nice to have a day off work. I needed that. Went to see Twilight with a few friends and LOVED it! It didn't quite do the book justice- but it was still great! When we got back from the movie my roommate Megan and I went on a 30 minute walk/jog around the subdivision and a bike path that is nearby. I got most of my food and exercise in.
I don't wear the armband while I sleep. I put it on after my shower and take it off once I go to bed. Would anyone recommend wearing it at night?





3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    Congratulations on your commitment to your health & good luck with the bodybugg. it's an excellent tool that when used properly, will help you achieve your goal.

    Bodybugg support recommends that you wear your armband 24 hours a day for the first couple of weeks because the application learns.

    You may want to sleep with it one night to see how different the estimations are to actual.

    Oh - also there's a bodybugg yahoo group you may be interested in joining.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are getting everything alright. I started wearing mine when I sleep. The issue with me is that my skin is sensitive to everything, even the band, so I have to wrap it in cloth to wear it. But it will give you better readings if you wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog today! I ordered my body bug two days ago and am waiting for it to arrive. Its great to read about the choices you are making on your weight loss journey and I hope to see you blog more about your story.

    ReplyDelete