Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 31

Yesterday was a lot better. I got 41 minutes in on the treadmill and I thought I was going to die. Tonight I am going to shoot for an hour.. just mind over matter. After the work out my family was going to do a little shopping- so I tagged along and then we ended up eating at Steak n Shake. I couldn't resist. I had my 'usual' of a frisco melt, cheese fries, and chili. Granted I only had half of the frisco melt but the chili in itself is a load of calories. I can honestly say I won't be doing that for awhile!! When I had my body bugg session she bumped me up to doing 1 hour and 30 minutes of exercise. That is a struggle for me, but not unattainable. Just something I need to work at.
When I weighed in on Sunday I finally saw good results. I haven't been losing weight for the last couple of weeks- but that is my own fault. I am down 3.5 lbs.


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your cake questions. Yes, you should put a thin layer of icing on the cake before putting the fondant. The icing layer can be so thin that you see the cake. It doesn't matter that the cake crumbs are visible (usually avoided when icing a regular cake). My main focus is a smooth, thin finish to add the fondant to. One batch of fondant will be enough for a layered cake. I have made a 12 1/2 inch diameter-2 tiered round cake and had plenty of fondant for extra decor on top of the cake, too.

    Thanks for stopping by. And good luck with your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete